The cta series cap torque testers are exactly what you would expect from a world renowned quality manufacturer. Simple, accurate & economical solution for cap torque testing, these mark10 units are perfect for laboratories or production use for closure manufacturers, bottlers, food and beverage companies, and others. Featuring rugged aluminium housing, the cta captures peak readings for application and removal torques. Data output via rs232 and mitutoyo enable reporting and analysis of test data via pc or other data collector.
Standard adjustable posts effectively grip a broad range of container shapes and sizes. Optional flat jaws and adjustable jaws are available for unique samples. Innovative mechanical overload protection provides peace of mind. These units also include mesurtm lite data acquisition software. Mesurtm lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Oneclick export to excel allows for further data manipulation. Features·
- Measures in real time or peak torque modes·
- Captures peak readings for application and removal torques·
- Data output via rs232 and mitutoyo·
- Selectable units of measurement ·
- Movable threaded sample gripping posts·
- Accepts samples up to 7.5" 189.4 mm dia.·
- 3 torque capacities available·
- Operates on a 9v battery up to 30 hours continuous use or ac adapter 110v or 220v·
- Accuracy ±0.5 of full scale ±1 digit·
- Safe overload 150 of capacity·
- Weight 10lb 4.5kg·
- Warranty standard 3 years·
- Ce mark idm & hellip.
Helping customers increase quality and profits through testing