Fundamentals of Medical Device Packaging Course Setup
Our medical device packaging subject matter experts present this course in a way that encourages effective learning.
Here are some of the ways we do it:
- The class is informal, encouraging discussion and interaction with instructors and classmates.
- Students get to view and discuss actual medical device package samples.
- Instructors use presentations and videos to illustrate the latest packaging materials, containers, components, techniques and advancements.
- Students see demonstrations of actual machinery at MD&M West, with an opportunity to ask questions.
- Students take away a complete set of slides (provided in PDF format), to serve as a handy reference tool for the future.
To register click here
Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA