- The WorldStar awards are the most prestigious global packaging awards, recognising the best of the best in packaging innovations from across the world
- Mondi won an outstanding nine awards this year, celebrating Mondi’s sustainable packaging innovations and commitment to creating circular driven solutions
Mondi, a global leader in packaging and paper, received nine awards in six categories at this year’s WorldStar Packaging awards.
The UK’s leading frozen food specialist has partnered with Mondi to package its products more sustainably
Mondi’s functional barrier paper solutions will reduce the amount of plastic used by 80%
New approach supports Iceland in its ambitious goal to eliminate plastic packaging by the end of 2023
Mondi, a global leader in packaging and paper, has teamed up with the UK’s number 1 frozen food retailer to provide renewable, recyclable packaging in a move that further validates Mondi’s approach of using “paper where possible, plastic when useful”.
- Mondi and Taurus Packaging have collaborated to create a wet strength paper shopping bag for the South African retail market
- This packaging solution can prevent up to 2 million plastic bags from entering the waste stream in South Africa every month
- The paper bags support SPAR and Food Lover’s Market’s sustainability commitments to reduce plastic waste
Mondi, a global leader in packaging and paper, and Taurus Packaging have developed a fit-for-purpose reusable shopping bag that can carry groceries and meet the needs of the demanding Southern African retail ma
The challenge of providing packaging that balances resource efficiency with the lowest possible environmental impact is one that every member of the packaging industry is familiar with. There is no ‘perfect’ solution, but Mondi looks at some of the strategies the industry could be employing to help turn the tide of climate change.
- Mondi and Unilever have jointly developed a recyclable, paper-based packaging solution for Unilever's Colman's brand to reduce the amount of plastic and aluminium used
- Colman's Meal Makers will now be protected with aluminium-free paper-based packets that ensure high barrier protection
- Mondi's EcoSolutions approach supports Unilever in its sustainability goal to halve the amount of plastic used in its packaging
Unilever, together with Mondi, a global leader in packaging and paper, have developed a new high barrier paper-based packaging material for Unilever