ProAmpac, a leader in global flexible packaging, announced the formation of a cross-functional team dedicated to bringing flexible packaging solutions to Home, Health & Beauty (HHB) Markets.
The team is made up of materials-engineering, product-development, product-innovation, package-design and graphics professionals.
“Our new HHB team draws on ProAmpac’s vast capabilities in materials science and packaging technologies, including custom fitments, short- and long-run production and pouch converting,” said Adam Grose, chief commercial officer.
Some of ProAmpac’s commercially available packaging offerings for the Home, Health & Beauty Markets include:
• Child-resistant, easy-open and reclosable and fitmented pouch solutions;
• Signature Soft Touch film coating for an elegant look and feel, perfect for packaging cosmetics;
• PRO-PEEL® films for medical applications requiring peelable openings;
• Specialty films for hard-to-hold products such as lotions and handcreams;
• High-barrier packaging for diagnostic, drug delivery, and OTC products;
• Coated, laminated, and breathable nonwovens;
• Short-run as well as long-run production;
• A pouch-stocking program that is tailored to meet customers’ needs, and
• Printed and un-printed pouching prototyping