Bangkok, Thailand 6 th -7 th December, 2018– Platinum Global Solutions concluded its 8 th Packaging and Labeling Innovation Programme at Mövenpick Hotel.
Platinum Global Solutions’ Practice has been executing excellence in Packaging Industry keeping up-to-date with the latest, most comprehensive information on Packaging & Labeling Innovations. PGS brought top-notch packaging and labeling experts from all over the world discussing Future of Packaging, Advancements in active and intelligent packaging, Sustainable packaging, Prioritizing food safety and reduction of food waste, Packaging artwork labeling and management, Different approach to anti-counterfeiting packaging and much more were tracked under with the help of this prestigious platform.
At Packaging and Labeling Innovation Programme, various packaging companies were gathered under one roof to share their knowledge and experiences from their sustainability journey. Companies were given opportunities to develop their business via presentations, giving their product demos at the exhibition spaces provided to them The biggest highlight of the event was the pre-scheduled ONE to ONE partnering meetings with the decision makers of their own choice.
This two-day event was chaired by profounded speaker Shawn Chen, Section Manager from GS1 who cast some light on “Anticounterfeiting Packaging.’’
Highlighting this concept some presentations were given by:
- Chakravarthi AVPS, Global Ambassador, WPO
- John Morrow, Former World-wide Director, Global Artwork Operations, Colgate Palmolive
- Yoav Lotan, HP Indigo Labels Business Manager , HP
- Pattraporn Aranyapruk, Global Package Development,Johnson&Johnson
- Charlie Cookson,Strategic Business Director, Bulletproof
- Megia Esvandiari,Packaging Development Specialist,Rohto
- Prabal Chakraborti,Asst.Vice President,Packaging Operation,Varun Beverages
- Komsan Chouwakitjaroen,Assistant General Manager-Purchasing,Thai Union
- Thomas Delory,Sr.Procurement Director-Asia region,Carlsberg
- Kakuko Nagatani-Yoshida,Regional Coordinator for Chemicals,waste and Air Quality,UNO
- Dr.Mariappan Narayanasamy,Senior Manager/Lead:Global Labeling Management- Global Regulatory Affairs,Pfizar
- Carlos Francais,CEO,Lazada
- Rakesh Kumar,General Manager,Amul
- Dmitry Shchekin,Managing Director, Thai Russ Alliance Co., Ltd
- Harsha Reddy, Head of Global Sustainability, Indorma Ventures
- Orawan Kaewprakaisangkul, Professional, National Food Institute
Moving forward, Platinum Global Solutions plans to increase the scope of Packaging and Labeling to gain a wider spectrum of visibility and enhance learning among corporates from all over the world.