Amsterdam, Netherland 23th-24th May, 2019– Platinum Global Solutions concluded its 9th Packaging Innovation Programme at Park Plaza Airport.
Platinum Global Solutions’ Practice has been executing excellence in Packaging Industry keeping up-to-date with the latest, most comprehensive information on Packaging Innovations. PGS brought top-notch packaging experts from all over the world discussing Future of Packaging, Advancements in active and intelligent packaging, Sustainable packaging, prioritizing food safety and reduction of food waste, packaging artwork management, Different approach to anti-counterfeiting packaging and much more were tracked under with the help of this prestigious platform.
At Packaging Innovation Programme, various packaging companies were gathered under one roof to share their knowledge and experiences from their sustainability journey. Companies were given opportunities to develop their business via presentations, giving their product demos at the exhibition spaces provided to them The biggest highlight of the event was the pre-scheduled ONE to ONE partnering meetings with the decision makers of their own choice.
This two-day event was chaired by profounded speaker Stephen Wilkins, CEO from Childsafe Packaging Group who cast some light on “pharmaceutical packaging.’’
Highlighting this concept some presentations were given by:
- Ricardo Villalvazo, Packaging Technical Manager, Oriﬂames Cosmetics
- Hande Baloglu Toker, Sustainable Manager Turkey,ME & CEE, Hp
- Ronnie Kinoshita, Creative Lead Communication Design, Philips
- Robin Hoenderdos, Creative Director, Flex Design
- Marc Chaillou, Regional Sales Director, Schlafender Hase
- Gaëlle Nuttall, Plastic Packaging & Environmental Sustainability Manager, Nestlé Waters
- Ramon Knoester, Founder, Recycled Island Foundation
- Hans Van Bochove , Vice-President Public Aﬀairs and Government Relations, Coca Cola
- Philippe Diercxsens , Packaging and Environment Manager, Danone Waters
- Martine Kruiswijk, Sustainable Packaging Specialist, Vrumona
- Anne Bernier, Head of Facilities Investment Purchasing, UCB
- Ahmed Monged, Packaging R&D Senior Manager, Jsuhayna Food Industries
- Santiago Serrano, International Strategic Account Manager, Sealed Air
- Marika Stegmeijer, Sustainability Manager, Burg Group
- Paul Christiaens, Policy Adviser, EXPRA
- Bart Van Hoof, Global Marketing Manager, Sabic
Moving forward, Platinum Global Solutions plans to increase the scope of Packaging to gain a wider spectrum of visibility and enhance learning among corporates from all over the world.