Camarillo, CA – July 9, 2018 – binder USA, LP, has expanded the M12 product family with the addition of the M12 A-Coded Connector, which is now certified for both Ecolab and FDA Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 21 standards.
The M12 A-Coded connectors are extraordinarily durable and IP69K-rated, ideal for harsh-duty and washdown applications in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries. Available in 3, 4, 5, 8, and 12 contacts, the high quality stainless steel locking rings (V4A) and gold contact plating can also withstand UV exposure and shock and vibration.
Highlights of binder’s Series 763, 765 M12-A-Coded Connectors include:
- Coding A
- Ecolab and FDA Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 21 standards
- Thread M12 x 1
- Rated current 4 A, 2 A, 1,5 A
- Rated voltage 250 V, 125 V, 60 V
- Degree of protection IP69K
- Contact plating Au (gold)
- Termination molded
- Cable TPVHF