Sustainex – the sustainable and biodegradable solution to fulfil the sophisticated needs of consumers in the 21st century
Sustainable extrusion-coated and extrusion-laminated packaging materials that use biopolymers based on renewable resources instead of PE. Our Sustainex® product portfolio represents a unique family of innovative biodegradable, compostable and recyclable packaging materials featuring excellent sealability, gas and grease barrier, and thermal resistance.
Sustainex® solutions comprise biopolymers which are
- Derived from renewable resources
- Fully compliant with the international accepted standards
- Eligible for organic recovery (industrial composting & anaerobic digestion), energy recovery or material recycling
- Approved for direct food contact
- Plastics based on renewable resources
- Optimally visualises eco-friendly brand images
- Gas, grease and moisture barrier
- Good sealability
- High material strength
- Excellent printability
- Biodegradable and compostable solution
Sustainex® solutions are available on various paper-based substrates: from medium grammage paper to kraft paper as well as cardboard substrates. Combinations of Sustainex® coating and paper based substrates are fully recyclable as the biopolymer melt can be used to bond substrates together.
To complete your 'green range' of organic food, our Sustainex product range is your ideal packaging solution.
- Green & kitchen waste bags
- Dry food and fast food
- Single-use paper cups and bowls
- Hygiene products