Nozomi digital inkjet corrugated printing provides you and your customers with:
- Lower costs and higher productivity
The EFI Nozomi C18000 Plus enables cost-effective, high-quality, direct-to-board digital printing and eliminates expenses and a great number of steps associated with printing plates, printing, and lamination in traditional analog production.
- Fast response to market demands
Accommodate customer requests for versioned or variable data jobs, last-minute edits, and changing buying decisions. And with digital printing, you can produce cost-effective, on-demand, and just-in-time jobs, fast-cycle proofs and prototypes, and customized campaigns.
- Environmental sustainability everyone demands
Single-pass, digital inkjet printing for corrugated packaging contributes to a real circular economy thanks to a reduction of overproduction, waste, and storage costs. LED curing reduces power consumption and eliminates the use of water to wash presses and inks.
Nozomi inks meet OCC certification for recyclability and re-pulpability. They also meet the GREENGUARD Gold Standard with no hazardous volatile organic compounds, and they do not require vapor recovery.
Nozomi printers also are recognized as the most energy-efficient based on the ISO 20690 energy standard.
Robust and reliable printer ready for industrial use-
- Single-pass, LED, digital drop-on-demand, piezo inkjet technology
- Industrial, fixed-array printheads
- Four-level grayscale with a native resolution of 360 dpi and an effective resolution of 720 dpi
- CMYK, CMYK+W, CMYKOV, CMYKOV+W configurations available
- Up to 246 linear ft/m (75 linear m/min)
- Multi-image board printing supported in two-lane printing
- An in-line primer that allows dot gain and ink absorption control over a range of corrugated top sheets
- Primer options available:
- Standard coater
- Enhanced coater: Allows priming on non-rigid substrates and has a drying station suitable for plastics
To know more- https://www.efi.com/products/inkjet-printing-and-proofing/nozomi-single…