SAVE RESOURCES, MAXIMISE OPERATIONS
Manager Marketing Communications
- Ecolean, a global supplier of lightweight packaging solutions for both ambient and chilled liquid food, launches EL6 filling machines for aseptic portion- and family-sized packages.
- Feature higher capacities, a reduced impact on the environment and competitive operational costs, all while maintaining the same footprint, compared to previous versions.
- The EL6 features six fillers to increase capacity to fill up to 18,000 portion-sized packages per hour. For use with Ecolean® Air Aseptic 125ml, 200ml, 250ml and 350ml and Ecolean® Air Aseptic Clear 200ml and 250ml packages, the EL6 uses up to 30% less air, water and energy during both production and cleaning
- An updated control system with moveable HMI screen together with a simplified outfeed, placing packages directly on a downstream conveyor, enable the capacity increase and improved machine performance.
- Like all aseptic Ecolean filling machines, an integrated cleaning-in-place and pre-production sterilisation system as well as an HEPA filtered filling zone ensure the same high level of hygiene, before and under production.
- The ready-to-fill packages are sterilised using electron beam treatment, hermetically sealed and distributed on reels from Ecolean plants. Before opening, filling and sealing in the filling machine, the outer surfaces of the packages are re-sterilised using a system of 1% peroxide spray and UV light