The i-pen incorporates the following features:
1) Compact size for easy handling and portability
2) Anodized aluminium body, to provide years of reliability
3) Multiple injections and variable dosage, with easy customization
4) Large and easy-to-read dose indicator, well suited for patients with reduced visual capabilities
5) Dose correction to avoid injection errors and loss of product
6) Manual insertion and injection
7) Dose increments from 0.01ml to 0.6ml
Aptar’s comprehensive record in testing sustainable resins and knowledge of sustainable resin suppliers was key to Ecover’s decision to collaborate with Aptar. Ecover is the European market leader in sustainable formulations for household cleaning products and the launch of the custom flip-top closure in PCR resin for Washing Up Liquid products makes it one of the first major brands to use PCR resin in its bottles and dispensing closures. Aptar and Ecover are continuing to explore further opportunities to roll out PCR within the Ecover product portfolio.
CUSTOMIZED DEVELOPMENT EXPERTISE
The successful development of this custom closure in PCR has cemented Aptar’s position as Ecover’s preferred partner for creating innovative and sustainable dispensing solutions. From the beginning of our collaboration, Aptar’s custom development team demonstrated to Ecover both its capabilities and professionalism. Aptar’s strong expertise in closure technology and proactivity in developing new concept designs was key to convincing this forward-thinking company to develop this exciting new project.
With 40 years’ experience in creating sustainable household products, Ecover differentiates from its competitors through its consistent sustainable messaging combined with outstanding design. The custom-made flip-top PCR closure on Ecover Washing Up Liquid allows consumers to stand the bottle upside down towards the end of product life to ensure they get every drop out of the bottle.
The bottle is made from 100% PCR resin and is 100% recyclable. Its new retro design harks back to Ecover’s heritage “Since 1979”. The easy-to-open cap is available in several colors. Far ahead of the competition in terms of both sustainable packaging design and product formulations, Ecover ensures its customers are washing their dishes to a sparkling shine while contributing to protecting the environment at the same time!
End consumer benefits:
- Attractive and lightweight
- High barrier packaging and high corrosion resistance
- Easy opening with tearstrip
The year 2020 has been a year of a lot of opportunities and challenges. Packaging has played a great role during the pandemic to survive and we learned a lot and successfully implemented several new projects. All that is done remotely using the digital way of working and modern logistics support. In the process, we had also revisited our services and offerings. So we would like to update you on where we are today (present) and what we would be doing in the days to come (near future). We will talk about our services like
- Packaging Design.
- Foreign Partners.
- How PackagingConnections can help you in your day to day packaging work..
You can join us to know more about PackagingConnections next week on 12th January 2021. We have two time slots (2:00 PM-IST and 8:PM-IST) so that we can cover almost everyone globally. To join the webinar click on the link: https://lnkd.in/dJKr3EJ
The agency created a pleasantly simplistic design while still encompassing the quality and character of the range. Keeping the end drink in mind, the Turner Duckworth team used a direct visual approach, making the coffee selection process that much smoother for busy coffee drinkers.
The packaging itself features hand-painted typography denoting the type of coffee in each pack, which allowed the agency to capture the unique qualities of the brewing process such as the soft pressing of a Cafetière and the velvety swirls of a Latte.
"We wanted to capture not only the expressiveness of each flavor in the product range, but also pay homage to the roots of Taylors of Harrogate by incorporating design elements reminiscent of Yorkshire," said Miles Marshall, Creative Director at Turner Duckworth. "Inspired by the craft of hand-painted sign-writing which can still be seen throughout the region, we created intricate art on the packs to amplify the artistic essence of the brand."
Taylors has also worked with Turner Duckworth to build on and evolve the brand mark. The introduction of the roof profile is a nod to the beginnings of the Taylors of Harrogate brand, creating a distinctive and recognizable presence on the shelf.
FEATURES & BENEFITS: Perfect dosage control. Gentle activation process. Albion, EvoClassic or Evolux upper parts. Tube maker Wan Hui, coex technology.
PACKAGE VOLUME: Ø30 mm, from 30 to 75 ml
BENEFITS OF AIRLESS: Pack delivered as 1 unit 360° dispensing. Excellent formula protection for sensitive formulas.
APPLICATION FIELDS: Body Care. Deodorant. Facial. Skin Care › Complete Packaging. Make Up › Airless Packaging. Sun Care.
Here are 7 facts about India and its packaging industry that you would enjoy reading.
1. According to the Packaging Industry Association of India (PIAI), the packaging sector is currently the FIFTH largest economic sector of India and is growing at 22% to 25% per year.
2. Packaged food is the fastest-growing segment in the Indian packaging industry. According to the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI), the expenditure on packaged foods is increasing (at inflection point), due to an overall increase in per capita income, urbanization, and an increase in the number of working women. This is a positive reflection of Indian economy, but can also indicate an increase in single-use plastic waste.
- INDUSTRY UPDATES
- OUR PRODUCTS
- Our Partners