SinoCorrugated - IndiaCorr Expo 2020 (ICE 2020) is the second largest event on corrugated packaging in Asia and the biggest tradeshow in India for the entire value chain of corrugated packaging industry creating a perfect platform for high quality equipment suppliers, machineries and solution providers to meet buyers from all across the globe.
IndiaCorr Expo 2020 will be a right place for International Exhibitors to showcase latest technologies, products and solutions under dedicated pavilions along with many networking opportunities. The show is held annually and is an important networking place for the industry where exhibitors and visitors both build strong business relations.
EUBP criticises biased interpretation of EEA study on biodegradable and compostable plastics: consumers do understand value and proper end-of-life of compostable plastics
Berlin, 9 September 2020 – In response to the new report “Biodegradable and compostable plastics – challenges and opportunities” by the European Environment Agency (EEA), European Bioplastics (EUBP) highlights the need to acknowledge successful precedents in the deployment of these innovative materials in collaboration with a receptive community of consumers. Unfortunately, several media outlets made use of a biased interpretation of the report to draw a distorted picture of biodegradable and compostable plastics.
- - AIM, the European Brands Association, has launched HolyGrail 2.0 with Mondi and other partners across the value chain to prove the viability of digital watermarking for sorting waste at scale.
- - Digital watermarks have the potential to revolutionise the way we sort and recycle waste, increasing the commercial value of waste so that it can be reused again as a resource.
- - Mondi was a founding member of the Pioneer Project HolyGrail and continues to play an active role to validate the technology. This includes running trials with partners across the value chain.
The new solution is a coated paper that is recyclable through the paper stream in France. Until now, the bouillon cubes have been wrapped in a multi-layer laminate that includes aluminum. Agnes Lalanne, Global Category Lead for Cooking Aids at Nestlé, said: "We want to provide both healthy and more sustainable options. That's why we're happy to bring recyclable paper packaging to a favorite like these Maggi organic bouillon cubes." The paper used for the wrapper is from sustainable sources – pulp and paper mills certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and The Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification – and its development marks another step in Nestlé's commitment to make all its packaging recyclable or reusable by 2025, as the company works towards a waste-free future. Torsten Pohl, Head of Nestlé's Product Technology Center for Food in Singen, Germany, said: "The main challenge our team faced was the creation of a foldable, sealable material that is robust enough to provide a sufficient barrier – to keep the product fresh and safe – whilst also being readily recyclable." Ahead of the launch, the team also worked to refurbish and upgrade existing packaging machines, to allow the new paper wrapping to run on them. Maggi products – including bouillons, soups, seasonings and sauces – are sold in over 90 countries. Nestlé selects local ingredients where possible to ensure that its bouillon cubes provide an authentic taste and texture, consistent with regional preferences and cooking styles. The cubes are fortified with vital micronutrient in some markets, for example where iron deficiency is widespread.
Start generating sales lead even before you go to the show.
These are challenging times, and we understand the need of the hour. By being part of India IndiaCorr Expo (ICE), you can fast track your business recovery.
Be ahead of the curve by exhibiting at IndiaCorr Expo 2020 and avail benefits such as promotion of your brand and your products through segment specific e-mailers and various social media platforms to get sales leads months before the show.
IndiaCorr Expo gives you the right platform to capitalise on this growth. Join forces with IndiaCorr Expo 2020 to get your sales leads months before the show.
* Global Corrugated Box market size will grow by 465.53 bnsqft during 2020-2024, according to market report by Technavio
* Packaging for e-commerce shipments are emerging as lifelines in ‘The New World’. High growth in demand for corrugated packaging for e-commerce, modern retail, FMCG and FMCD is also offsetting some demand lost elsewhere with industrial customers.
- INDUSTRY UPDATES
- OUR PRODUCTS
- Our Partners