Machine for handling tablets and capsules of versatile sizes to be packed in pouches
- A machine concept for the packaging of tablets and capsules into side seal pouches.
- The machine handles 4 tablets and capsules, each of different size and form, and reaches an output up to 240 pouches per minutes.
- The packaging process is fully automated and continuous up until the packaged outer case.
- The machine allows production under pharmaceutical conditions.
- To enable the application of very thin material, the film transport system of machine was optimized with the result that the pouches are supported by a special vacuum technique during transport through the cutting station.
- The packaging machine is equipped with the proven HDG quick-change features at the turret . Due to this not only the change over time of different formats can be reduced to the minimum but also the cleaning during product change is optimized.