X-EnviroPouch’s stand-up properties create greater display flexibility for retailers. This is further enhanced by a wider
choice of pouch sizes, while a choice of white or natural film along with a gloss or matt print fi nish allow aesthetically pleasing designs that maximise brand image and on-shelf impact.
- RPC bpi protec has developed an innovative stand-up non-laminate bag as a cost-effective and environmentally - sustainable alternative to the traditional Doy sealed pouch.
- The new X-EnviroPouch is ideal for all types of dried foods, including pasta, grains, cereals, drink powders, and also frozen foods.
- Made from PE, the pouch is fully recyclable and meets growing consumer demand for sustainable plastic packaging.
- For maximum consumer convenience, the bag can also be reclosed with a prestoclose seal, or supplied as film on the reel for packers or fillers to form themselves.
- X-EnviroPouch is part of bpi protec’s X-Range which provides a variety of fl exible packaging products that offer added value to food manufacturers and retailers, such as increased line speed operation, portion control management, fully recyclable alternatives to traditional non-recyclable methods, and reclosable films.