Schreiner MediPharm’s multifunctional Covert-Hologram Seal with an irreversible, holographic effect offers reliable first-opening indication and tamper evidence, plus counterfeiting protection, and complies with the requirements of the EU Directive.
- The innovative Covert-Hologram Seal is transparent, inconspicuous and thus appears like a simple packaging seal.
- However, the first time the seal is opened, an invisible effect becomes visible.
- A hologram emerges that shows various inscriptions and design elements in different colors depending on the viewing angle.
- The holographic effect is irreversible and the seal’s fully transparent original condition cannot be restored.
- Thus, manufacturers, suppliers, and patients can tell at first glance if the packaging has been previously opened or if the medicine is an originally packaged product.
- Covert anti-counterfeiting features embedded in the specialty closure seal add extra security.
- Thus, the Covert-Hologram Seal effectively combines the reliable first-opening indication required by the EU Directive with additional counterfeiting protection in a single seal, enhancing security throughout the entire supply chain.
Picture Caption: The closed Covert-Hologram Seal appears nearly inconspicuous (left); the irreversible holographic effect only emerges when the seal is opened (right).