COC based syringes for highly viscous drugs and available in 1ml to 50ml
- SCHOTT TopPac® prefillable syringes are made of COC (cyclic olefin copolymer).
- These syringes are suitable for highly viscous drugs and are available from 1 ml to 50 ml.
- The ready-to-fill syringes are break resistant, light weight, and transparent with a glass-like appearance.
- They show excellent barrier properties, no ion or heavy metal release, and a lower particle level than glass.
- The high moisture barrier enables the long-term storage of drugs – even in small containers.
- Terminal sterilization (autoclaving) after filling is possible.
- The integrated user lock offers superior robustness and ease of application for the final user.
- The syringes are packed in nests and tubs, like glass syringes.
- They can be processed on all common syringe filling lines.
- The polymer syringes comply with international quality standards such as USP, EP and JP
+49 6131 66 0