The time has arrived when the who’s who of corrugated packaging industry will gather and witness the best of everything - from material to machinery of corrugated packaging, at IndiaCorr Expo 2017. The 5th edition will feature more new brands, countries and technologies with a special focus on sustainable packaging is scheduled from 14-15- 16 September 2017 at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida, Delhi-NCR.
With over 250+ exhibitors from India and abroad covering an area of 6188 sqm, this exhibition has always been the most coveted show for corrugated packaging industry addressing the needs of corrugated box manufacturer, converters, designers for corrugated box & related packaging, industry consultants, printers, converters and end-users. IndiaCorr Expo with its concurrent shows, India Folding Carton 2017 and ICCMA Congress, is a benchmark among all packaging exhibitions in India with largest ever Indian and international participation.
“This year the show has over 250+ Indian and international companies. Almost 35% of the exhibitors are international coming from China, Taiwan, USA, Hong Kong, Spain, Germany, Japan, UK, Switzerland, Italy, Sweden, Korea, UAE & Singapore. Seeing the past editions, over 7000 trade visitors are expected to witness the wide array of exhibits from corrugated box making machineries, printing & lamination machines, testing equipment, adhesives, inks, ancillary equipment, papers, folding carton converting equipment, paper bag manufacturers, testing equipment, pre-press equipment, software’s said Mr. Anuj Mathur, Managing Director, Reed Manch Exhibitions.
What’s new in 2017?
- 250+ leading exhibitors from India & overseas to showcase their next-gen technologies.
- A special focus on sustainable packaging materials and machineries.
- 77+ international participants from China, Taiwan, USA, Hong Kong, Spain, Germany, Japan, UK, Switzerland, Italy, Sweden, Korea, UAE & Singapore.
- 50+ first-time exhibitors including LUBCON, Littleberg Offset, Tesa Tapes, Tiruna, Laser Digitech, BANDMA, Cellmark Asia, Foshan Winlink, Paswara Papers and many more.
- Over 50 product launches from Valco Melton, E+L, Robus India, EMBA, Ajit Industries, AS Print Aids, Senior Paper Packaging etc., during 3-days of IndiaCorr.
- First VIP Buyers programme is going to be scheduled to gather decision-makers of the packaging industry.
- Three dedicated zones will be featured – Paper Zone, Ink Zone & Digital Printing Zone.
- Industry leaders will be a part of ICCMA Congress with a new theme “Managing Transition-Myths and Reality” is scheduled for all 3-days.
This year India Folding Carton has surpassed all expectations in terms of scope and scale. More than 100 exhibitors are participating with their latest solutions for folding carton and packaging. In 2016, the show attracted a good number of high-quality trade visitors and delegates with full-purchasing power. It is widely accepted that this show has set a new ground by pulling together companies from around the World to view the latest innovations for industrial packaging technology.
“Overall IndiaCorr Expo is a must-attend event for the entire corrugated packaging industry. ICCMA Congress will discuss and deliberate about new technological developments needed for the sustainable growth of the corrugated packaging industry in the country. Eminent speakers from renowned companies will throw light on innovations and challenges faced by the companies in India in terms of their requirements, added Mr. Mathur.
The show also got support from various industry associations and media partners including Delhi Printers Association (DPA), All India Printing Ink Manufacturers Association (AIPIMA) and National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. (NSIC). It also got first-time partnership support by BKG Corrugating Rolls – Silver Partner and Hebei Lincheng as Lanyard partner.
This trade fair and conference is an excellent opportunity to all the professionals to discuss and witness the latest technological developments and the latest trends and challenges that the industry is going through, concluded Mr. Mathur.