Flexible packs are good give high shelf appeal and gives your brand a presence in retail stores. But these are not good to STACK. this innovation is about a pack which is stackable yet giving all the benefits of flexible packaging
- First flexible, stackable and reclosable packaging solution
- Pop-up box shape that merchandises much better than stand-up pouches for greater brand visibility and consumer appeal.
- The finished package retains its shape, performs well during transport and stacks well on retail shelves
- The packaging is designed as a replacement for rigid cans, bottles, jars, trays and to a certain extend for flexible packaging.
- It is lightweight, stackable and printable on six sides
- It uses up to 70% less plastic compared to PET-jars