Thailand, Bangkok 6 th and 7 th Dec, 2018– Platinum Global Solutions concluded its 5 th Global Brand Protection Innovation Programme and IP Summit at Mövenpick Hotel Sukhumvit 15 Bangkok.
Platinum Global Solutions brought industry keystones from top brands of all industries to discuss multiple thought provoking strategies related to protecting brands in the age of digital economy, initiatives to manage cyber threats, adding tracking technology to combat illicit trade, infringement of intellectual property rights and overall impact of brand protection and Intellectual Property in cross border landscape were tracked under with the help of this prestigious platform. Delivered supply chain security and brand protection by generating data- driven insights into a product’s manufacturing, distribution and authentication history. It’s a real-time, detailed road map of every when and everywhere your product has been.
This innovational two-day Summit aimed to promote solutions for strengthening IP and brand protection. Event featured remarks from high-level keynote speakers, thought-leading panel discussions, and networking sessions. The biggest highlight of the event was the pre-scheduled ONE to ONE partnering meetings with the decision makers of their own choice.
This prestigious event was chaired by well-known and remarkable speaker Sourav Dutta, Director Analytics Center of Excellence, from JCPenney.
Summit attendees also heard remarks from prominent keynote speakers including:
- Patrick Jonasson, Director Public Policy, GS1
- Ben Chen, Brand Protection Regional Investigations Manager, HP
- Axel Lundvall, Chief Sales Officer, Rolling Optics
- Shreedhar S. Parundekar, Senior Manager - Brand Protection, Pidilite Industries
- Pius Haas Thomas Himmelrich, Head of Business Development Director of Sales Asia, U- NICA Solutions AG
- Peeraphan Piyatamrongrat, Country Legal Counsel, Traveloka
- Pumin (Louis) Yuvacharuskul, Co-founder & CEO, Eatigo
- Abdullah Faeez, CFO & Founder, LuxTag
- Sourav Dutta, Director Analytics Center of Excellence, JCPenney
- Maprang Sombatthai, Head of Legal, LINE
- Kelvin Liu, Director Brand Protection, Qualcomm
- Shengtao Hu, Director IPR Policy, Ericsson China
- Desarack Teso, Corporate, External & Legal Affairs Director, Microsoft
- Puja Tiwari, Senior Manager- Legal, Godfrey Philips India Limited
- Pramod Krishna, CEO and Director General, Vlazimir/ Confederation of Indian Alcoholic Beverage
Platinum Global Solutions identifying the strategies that needs to be adopted by organizations in order to excel in their brand protection and IP strategies. It is stepping head to discover the techniques to increase the extent of brand protection and intellectual property to gain a wider range of visibility and enhance learning among corporates from all across the world.