Germany, Frankfurt (October 1st-2nd Oct,2018)-Packaging Innovation and differentiation continue to be the driving forces behind new product introductions. Emerging technologies, sustainable and pharmaceutical packaging will be the focal points of 7th Packaging Innovation Programme,2018.
7th PIP is dedicated to bring leading-edge technology and market information to packaging supply chain participants in the following industries like Food and Beverages, FMCG’s, agricultural chemicals, toiletries and cosmetics, health and beauty aids, pharmaceuticals. The conference is designed to provide the latest information for those in the packaging supply chain. Attendees range from retailers and brand owners to technology providers, equipment manufacturers and converters. Providing a forum which helps facilitate dialogue between supply chain participants is an important element in meeting packaging objectives.
This ground breaking two-day Summit will aim to promote dialogue and solutions for strengthening packaging industry. Event featured remarks from high-level keynote speakers, and networking sessions. The biggest highlight of the event will be pre-scheduled ONE to ONE partnering meetings with the decision makers of your own choice.
Summit attendees will also hear remarks from our eminent keynote speakers including:
- Hans Van Bochove, Vice-President Public Affairs and Government Relations, Coca Cola
- Patrick Pagliarani, Global Packaging Quality Assurance Manager, Danone
- Clemens Gunther, Marketing Manager Europe(IND), Merck
- Simon Boas Hoffmeyer, Director Sustainability, Carlsberg
- Carlos de la Cruz Garcia, Head of Regulatory and Scientific Affairs
- Jürgen Dornheim, R&D Packaging Innovation and Sustainability, P&G
- Inaki Remiro, Global Packaging & Design, Almirall
- Ricardo Villalvazo, Skincare Packaging Category Manager, Oriflame
- Eric Kaddarri, Packaging Team Leader, McBride
- Monica De Bardi, Packaging Development Engineer, Roche
7th PIP has been recognized as the most ideal event for local makers in industrial sectors to network with industry professionals, source new technologies and products, and build business partnerships, thus effectively spawning the overall growth of the printing and packaging industry. All exhibitors will surely wind up their participation in the event with fruitful results.
Register Now: firstname.lastname@example.org