Ghent (Belgium), 08 November, 2018 – Esko (www.esko.com) will showcase its innovative packaging software solutions for brand owners, trade shops and converters, as well as a Kongsberg C24 cutting table (1680x3200) at All4Pack, Paris, November 26 to 29, Hall 6 Stand L141.
Esko will show visitors how streamlining and connecting the end-to-end production delivers tangible business benefits, resulting in faster throughput, higher quality, and ‘Right First Time’ production.
Eddy Fadel, VP Sales EMEA of Esko, explains: “Visitors to All4Pack will see how Esko’s solutions are connecting job specifications, order information, approval cycles, CAD and graphic data, as well as requirements for manufacturing and logistics in one integrated workflow, making the process from order to completion far more efficient and cost effective.”
A virtual reality setup on the booth will allow brands and their suppliers to discover hyper-realistic 3D packshots and entire store environments enabled by Studio Store Visualizer and that can be used for proofing, marketing and e-commerce purposes. These environments are stocked with packaging developed using Esko’s packaging design solutions, ArtiosCAD for structural design and Studio for 3D packaging design.
Prepress Workflow Stars
Live demonstrations of the latest business enhancing developments of Esko’s Software platform:
- - Esko’s “QuickStart” solutions of Automation Engine and WebCenter are quick to deploy workflows for packaging and sign applications to be used by brands and packaging suppliers. Automation Engine automates repetitive prepress tasks from one-up artwork to the print-ready data. WebCenter includes program, artwork and asset management tools for quick and easy project handling and approvals. Both Automation Engine and WebCenter connect with ERP/MIS systems.
- - ArtPro+ is the next generation native PDF editor that reshapes packaging prepress editing into an intuitive QA tool with fewer clicks. Within the editor routine, functions can be automated to speed up production. Novel features like the powerful Packaging Preflight
- - The easy-to-use Print Control Wizard software further simplifies the platemaking department. It takes the complexity out of flexo platemaking by going beyond excellent screening to output the right plate fit for purpose based on a range of print run parameters. The plates produced through Print Control Wizard deliver superior print quality; they use screen and dot gain curves that take into consideration the press, substrates, inks, anilox and other print run parameters.
Demonstrating high quality finishing capabilities will be Esko’s Kongsberg C24 cutting table. It delivers value, durability, reliability, precision and ease of use at an attractive investment level. It features a lightweight carbon composite traverse to consistently provide the fastest throughput. Fadel adds: “We are excited to show new and existing customers how our continuously evolving suite of solutions combines to deliver a connected offering that streamlines every production step and ensures consistency, accuracy and reliability. We will share ways to add value and support operations as they address key market demands efficiently and effectively.”
About Esko (www.esko.com)
Packaging Connected. Esko helps its customers to make the best packaging for billions of consumers. Esko solutions touch 9 out of 10 retail packages worldwide.
The Esko portfolio supports and manages the go to market process at brand owners and the production process at packaging suppliers - such as designers, premedia, printers and converters.
- Esko Software Platform: project management, artwork creation, structural design, prepress, 3D visualization, workflow automation, quality assurance, palletization, supply chain collaboration and approval
- Enfocus: PDF preflight and workflow automation software
- MediaBeacon: digital asset management (DAM)
- Blue Software: label and artwork management
- CDI: computer-to-plate solutions for flexo and letterpress plates
- Kongsberg: digital cutting tables for sample-making and short run production
- Professional services, training and consultancy
Esko employs about 1,800 people worldwide. Headquartered in Gent (Belgium), its direct and indirect sales and service organization is in daily contact with customers all over the globe.