The rising tide of counterfeit medicines are turning into a serious concern around the world, and have progressively been showing up through the real pharmaceutical supply chain, including community and online drug stores. This also reveals numerous gaps in the governmental and industry efforts to safeguard global pharmaceutical and bio-tech supplies. Initiatives focusing on supply chain monitoring, such as mass serialisation, track and trace or hologram tagging, had mixed outcomes, as counterfeiters are agile and have found ways to bypass the steps quickly. Pharmaceutical companies and regulators are still developing techniques to stop them by creating intelligence led brand protection strategy.
Counterfeit medicines are not only a global public health risk, but also harm the quality of the product, the integrity of the brand, the economy and even national security. To guarantee that all aspects of this global challenge are properly addressed, strong coordination is needed. Tackling counterfeit medicines involves strengthening legislative frameworks and regulatory systems, information collection, efficient technology implementation, and awareness-raising. We also require both countrywide and industry-level participation, and in addition public and private sector coordinated effort, to identify and definitively battle counterfeiters.
World Health Organization (WHO) approximates 30 percent of drugs that reach developing nations are counterfeit and this can have substantial effects for the brand as well as on the patients. With sales ranging from €150 billion to €200 billion which is US$163 billion to $217 billion every year, as indicated by industry estimates, fake pharmaceuticals are the most lucrative segment of the worldwide exchange illicitly replicated merchandise.
To protect your brand and build a genuine future, Corvus Global Events invites you to Pharma Security World 2020 – Supply-chain, Drug Serialization And Anti-Counterfeiting, which will have Pharma industry experts sharing various challenges faced, new strategies, case studies and use of innovative ideas and the conference will also offer opportunities to encourage partnerships and collaborations.
It gives us a great pleasure to welcoming you to the 3rd Annual Pharma Security World 2020
• Synchrony of the Pharma Industry and professional bodies against counterfeiting
• Understanding and meeting the needs of DSCSA, EU FMD and other global regulations
• Tackling pharmaceutical crime - initiatives at multinational, EU and national level
• IP and regulatory enforcement
• Strategies for public awareness and patient protection
• Best practices to protect your brand
• The role of the Internet in aiding the counterfeiters – How to overcome the situation?
• Common Logo initiative in the EU for online pharmacies
• Brand Protection & Securing supply chain integrity
• End to End supply chain visibility
• Developing a sustainable Serialization strategy
Please email your questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Global enterprise level solutions for anti-counterfeiting
• Integration of track & trace solutions in production and supply chain
• Smart Packaging, Labelling, Artwork, Warehouse & Logistics
• Effective Authentication Technologies
• Best selection of tamper-evident features
• Developing a RMP for your supply chain to protect your Brand, Product and Patient Safety
• Measuring the Effectiveness of a Good Quality System through frequent external and internal audits
• Debating the use and implementation of serialization, barcoding, and RFID
• Serialization Data and Analytics driven approach to increase supply chain agility
• Cloud-based technology complement big data solutions in monitoring and improving supply chain processes
• The need to understand and adopt new technologies like IoT, Analytics, Block chain, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
• Case study: How companies are structuring their counterfeiting efforts and departments?
Who should attend the conference:
• Pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors
• Healthcare professionals
• Serialization, Track and Trace solution providers
• Brand protection, enforcement, security, integrity and management companies
• Healthcare research organizations
• Pharmaceutical industry professional associations
• Anti-counterfeiting organizations
• Supply Chain management companies
• Packaging & labelling companies
• Authentication technology suppliers
• Contract manufacturing organization (CMO)
• IT service providers
• Intellectual Property, investigators and Trademark council
• Drug regulatory agencies and customs
#PharmaSecurityWorld#Pharma #Pharmaceutical #counterfeitdrugs#Anticounterfeiting #BrandProtection#drugsecurity#Serialization #Traceability #SupplyChain #IP #PharmaSupplyChain #Packaging #BrandEnforcement #BrandIntegrity #Labelling #Printing #TrackAndTrace #DrugRegulatory #PharmaSupplyChain#RFID #London #Conference #Expo