Considering the importance of India Pharma packaging industry CPhI is le pleased to bring back India's largest pharmaceutical packaging platform for the industry, its 8th Annual InnoPack Pharma Confex scheduled from 21-22 May 2019 at Sahara Star, Mumbai. In its 8th year InnoPAck Pharma Confex is back to deliver the key issues in pharmaceutical packaging and update the industry with the latest innovations across the globe. The Confex will ensure the continuous engagement of the audience, speakers and exhibitors through various networking activities and discussing the ever - evolving challenges and solutions in pharmaceutical packaging like ensuring patient safety through packaging, technological innovations, insights on successful and compliant implementation for pharmaceutical packaging.
- Moving beyond the value proposition of cost advantage in the packaging industry
- Is Anti-counterfeiting a major concern?
- Highlighting the potentials of 3D printing and its future Understanding the advantages of 3D printing to improve packaging
- Importance of connected devices in improving patient experiences
- Avoiding labelling mixups and adopting latest technologies
- Importance of improved child resistance packaging
- Identifying drug diversion and finding solutions to ensure safety
- Smart packaging and connected medical devices
- Encouraging the adoption of Drug-Device Combination (DDCs)
- SAFE USE OF MEDICINES : Ignorance in India
- Highlighting extractable leachable USP <661> Plastic Pharmaceutical Package Testing
For more details contact - Pratibha Gupta | Tel: +91-22-61727003 | firstname.lastname@example.org