3rd Annual Pharma Regulatory Summit 2020
12th March 2020, Kohinoor Continental Hotel, Mumbai, India
Pharma Regulatory Summit is the leading platform for regulatory experts, to be updated with latest country updates and strategies to navigate the complex and ever changing regulations in the region. This conference will focus on the new strategies, amendments, innovations, developments in the fields of regulatory affairs, intellectual property and medical devices, which reflects new strategies in the field of regulatory affairs.
Please note that this is a PAID event and NOT A FREE event (no complimentary passes available). Any invite, email or tickets issued mentioning it as a free pass or free ticket to this event through any third party site will strictly not be accepted by the organizer and entry won’t be granted at the event.
Early Bird Discounted Price (Vaild till 24th Jan 2020) – (INR 10,000 + GST (18%) per delegate)
Standard Price (Vaild from 25th Jan 2020) – (INR 15,000 + GST (18%) per delegate)
Sponsor, Exhibition Stall (Booth) and a paid Speaker Slots are also available.
We have more sponsorship opportunities available for the event, which gives you an opportunity to sponsor/speak/exhibit/Booth/Stall and create brand awareness. In addition, the networking opportunities in focused and relevant industry gathering provide the personal contact necessary for business development efforts.
- RASHIDA NAJMI, Snr Vice President Global- Quality, Regulatory Pharmacovigilance and Patents, Piramal
- SEEMA PAI, Director- India Cluster Global Site & Study Ops, Clinical Dev & Ops, GPD, Pfizer
- KIRAN MARTHAK, Directors-Mgmt, Lambda(Vice Chairman of Medical Committee, Indian Drug Manufacturers’ Association
- RAJENDRA SANGHAVI, Sr. Consulting Clinician & Chairman - Medical Committee, Indian Drug Manufacturers’Association
- V. KALAISELVAN, Principal Scientific Officer, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission
- PRASANNA BANGALE, Vice President & Head, Global Regulatory Affairs, Alembic Pharmaceuticals
- MAHESH ABHYANKAR, Vice President - Medical and L and D, USV
- ARUN GUPTA, Head Medical Affairs & Clinical Research, Dabur Research & Development Centre
- ARIF KHAN, Head – Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information, UCB
- AVINASH R. KAKADE, Pharmaceutical Physician Leader | Medical Doctor | Perpetual Learner | Mentor, Indian Institute of Management Rohtak
- MANISH MAHAJAN, Head- Medical Affairs, Cadila Healthcare Ltd. (BU- Biologics)
- KEDAR SUVARNAPATHAKI, Head - Regulatory Affairs & IP, Boehringer Ingelheim
- AMITA BHAVE, Head Regulatory Affairs GDD India, Novartis
- CHIRAG TELI, Head of Medical Services, Alkem Laboratories
- ANISH DESAI, Director Medical Affairs,Clinical Ops. and Device safety, Johnson & Johnson
- NARESH TONDARE, Senior Director - National Regulatory Affairs, Biocon
- RAJESH KHER, Director, Business Operations, Regulatory Medical Writing, Janssen R&D
- SHIRAZ KANDAWALLA, Associate Director - Regulatory Affairs, Abbott
- RANJIT BARSHIKAR, QbD / CGMP Consulting, Member Editorial Board Journal of Generic Medicines, England
- PRATIK SHAH, (Former Head - Clinical, Medical & Regulatory, PV & QA Astellas), Independent Consultant
- ACHARYA SESHU BABU MARINGANTI, Business consultant, Former - Global Regulatory Operations, QA Operations, Abbott
Plus many more to join soon
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND WHO YOU’LL MEET:
Professionals from pharma, biotech, CRO’s, Government and Regulators, Hospitals/Trial Sites, Technology & Solution Providers and medical devices
Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Writing/Medical Writing/Publishing/Information/Submissions, Document and eRecords Management, Business Operations/Processing,Labelling, Clinical Trials Management/Data, Clinical Data, Outsourcing/Clinical Outsourcing/Vendor Management, Product Development, Quality Assurance/Quality Control, Patient recruitment companies, Government- Department of health, Non-profit organizations/ Association, Consultants
Get more from the event, with a broader scope bringing the whole communications value chain together. Enjoy and make the best out of our dedicated networking time, meet the leading international vendors showcasing the products of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition. Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and strategies in the high-level conference.