In an article published in Mint in India on 25th May, 2011 says that Internet contributed 3.2% to India's gross domestic product (GDP) in 2009. This is based on a study conducted by the McKinsey Global Institute (MGI). It accounted for 5% of the country's GDP growth in the five years ended 2009, 2.0 percentage points more than the average of BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) nations. 6.3% to Sweden, 5.4% to UK, 3.8% to US, 3.2% to Germany and so on.
So you can see Internet is playing a big role for the economy to grow and you can also use the same internet medium to grow your packaging business. We offer these cost effective business promotion services through www.PackagingConnections.com
Summary of our services is:
2. Post your latest packaging news with pictures at http://www.packagingconnections.com/add/news
3. Discuss packaging projects and problems at P-Exchange http://www.packagingconnections.com/p-exchange.htm
4. Apply or recommend packaging professionals' interviews to be published at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Add your technical papers, presentations, white papers etc that you can share with the packaging community http://www.packagingconnections.com/node/add/download
6. Review your buyer and suppliers on Service, Approach and Quality at http://www.packagingconnections.com/node/add/preview
And in case you would like to suggest something else, please do let us know as as we always say, change is continuous and we do look forward to your suggestions for further improvement at email@example.com
Happy Packaging and Keep Enjoying the Wonders of Packaging!