Platinum Global Solutions brought stalwarts from top brand owners from all industries to discuss and learn how to expand and enhance their legal and brand protection arsenal through best practices and innovative methods while combating trademark infringement and counterfeit operations. Multiple thought provoking strategies related protecting brands in the age of digital economy, initiatives to manage cyber threats, adding tracking technology to combat illicit trade, infringement of intellectual property rights and overall impact of brand protection and Intellectual Property in cross border landscape were tracked under with the help of this prestigious platform.
The Global Brand Protection Innovation Programme and IP Summit ,2018 offered an excellent opportunity to discuss, share experiences, case studies, network with industry leaders and learn about the current and innovative practices in the industry to curb counterfeiting and protect your brand. Brand Protection and Intellectual property being the foremost and one of the overriding areas of discussion globally was discussed at the summit.
This groundbreaking two-day Summit aimed to promote dialogue and solutions for strengthening IP and brand protection. Event featured remarks from high-level keynote speakers, thought-leading panel discussions, and networking sessions. This allowed participants to promote dialogue and solutions for strengthening IP and brand protection. The biggest highlight of the event was the pre-scheduled ONE to ONE partnering meetings with the decision makers of their own choice.
This two-day event was chaired by well reknowned and remarkable speaker Volker Jacumeit, Head of Group, IT and IT-Security from DIN institute.
Summit attendees also heard remarks from prominent keynote speakers including:
- Maureen Kaplan, Head of Global Security Sales-Cloud & Security Services, Vodafone
- Phil Winstanley, Cyber man, Microsoft
- Brendan Lemoult, Vice President for Fiscal Affairs & Anti-Illicit Trade, JTI International SA
- Rubya Ramjahn, Legal Director, eBay
- Neil Lawrence, Global Serialization Champion, GSK
- Kimiya Shams, Legal Counsel, Devialet
- Milind Joshi, Senior Professional, Samsung
- Matteo Mattei, Director Illicit Trade Prevention EU, Philip Morris International
- Huma Allana, Vice President, Legal, Coca-Cola European Partners
- Jad Mhanna, Regional Compliance Officer, Ericsson
- Helen Saunders, COO and Svetlana Iinitskaya, Brand Protection, Team Lead, Incopro
- Daniel Bannett,CEO,Yellow Brand Protection
- Kamile Varekamp,IP Legal Counsel,Inlex
- Margit Hoehne,CEO,PatentGate
- Roger Pallavicini,Sales Director,Jura
Platinum Global Solutions highlights a concise and structural framework that needs to be adopted by organizations in order to excel in their brand protection and IP strategies. It is stepping head to increase the scope of brand protection and intellectual property to gain a wider spectrum of visibility and enhance learning among corporates from all over the world.