SCHOTT InJentle™ prefillable syringes are designed for the special needs of highly sensitive drugs.
- SCHOTT InJentle™ prefillable syringes are designed for the special needs of highly sensitive drugs.
- It’s unique design offers improved drug stability as the drug is not in contact with the needle or an adhesive like in a standard prefillable syringe during storage, therefore creating similar stability test requirements to Type I Glass Vials.
- This is due to the innovative tamper evident seal design only allowing the drug to flow into the needle at the very moment when the needle shield is pulled off.
- Also the tamper-evident closure enables both physicians and patients to determine if the syringe is still unused.
- The special geometry of the glass barrel means that no tungsten is used during the glass forming process, resulting in a completely tungsten-free syringe.
- SCHOTT InJentle™ allows the use of particularly thin needles - up to 32 gauge
- The needle shield protects the needle and minimizes the risk from the occurrence of ‘hooks’. Consequently, thinner and sharper ‘virgin’ needles make the injection less painful for patients