Packaging is essential for any business, as it influences the quality of products. The company’s reputation and survival in the competitive market depend on the quality of its products. Moreover, sales also rely on the quality of products. Therefore, it is vital that all products are packed appropriately for sustainability and durability. Packaging Connections aids companies in packaging of products with the different Types of Packaging Materials it offers. This packaging company helps both buyers and sellers of packaging materials. Nevertheless, this firm is involved in projects like:
· helping foreign packaging companies enter India,
· packaging strategy development for FMCG,
· designing a new packaging system,
· a customized training,
· AQL development, or
· Project management.
With the focus on packaging, the Types of Packaging Materials that this firm provides can be used for products from sectors, such as pharmaceuticals, medical, and cosmetics.
The Types of Packaging Materials include:
· tablet jars, injection bottles, injectable vials, standard plastic droppers and PET tubes for pharmaceutical applications,
· PETG sheets for medical and pharmaceutical products,
· square bottles in High Density Polyethylene materials for solids or liquids,
· functional labels,
· Lenstar Lenticular sheets for direct offset printing,
· amorphous polyamide bottles for nail paints,
· cosmetics glass jars,
· perfume bottles, and
· Packaging consultation.
Specifically, each packaging material that Packaging Connections offers are unique and efficient.
Among the services offered by this firm, the Types of Packaging Materials that include Functional Labels are:
- Pharma comb, wherein one or several detachable parts are provided for easy and safe drugs dispensing and documentation;
- Pharma multi-inform, wherein the labels are provided with more space for text to ensure that all vital information is available directly on the product; and
- Pharma pro secure, wherein multi seal closure through counterfeit-proof advantage labels is provided to micro code markings for specific items on the packaging for security requirements.
Packaging Connections provide top class crystal clear glass cosmetic jars for cream and lotion with either an etch finish, translucent matt finish, transparent gloss finish, Opal glass or colored glass. The high quality perfume bottles are available with premium prints; clarity; sand blasting; acid etching; single or multi-colored spray; silk screen, tampo metallization or laser printing; or hot stamping. These cosmetic jars and perfume bottles are available in 3 to 100 ml and customized sizes.
The COP Injectable vials have a standard clinch neck finish, and are made of Zeonex®. These injectable vials are available in 5, 10 and 100ml standard sizes, sterilized before delivery, and can be further sterilized by autoclaving or radiation. Extremely good chemical, scratch and drop resistance, brilliant aroma, oxygen, and solvent barrier features are offered in the nail paint amorphous PA bottles. They are also good for printing, metallization, light weighted, and easy to color with special pigments.
Moreover, the Lenstar Lenticular sheets are available in 40, 100, 75, 60, 62, and 100 LPI. The plastic droppers are available for ½ oz. in sizes of 7x65 mm and 7x68 mm. For 1 oz., the sizes are 7x76 mm and 7x72 mm. Further, for 2 oz., the size available is 7x87 mm, and for 4 oz., the size is 7x108 mm. The square bottles are accessible with screw caps that are made of PP material. They come in volumes of 25, 30, 50, 100, 140, 250, 500, and 1000 ml.
The PET tubes and round bottles provided by Packaging Connections used for applications have tamper-evident closure. These white or amber colored packaging tubes and bottles are available for vitamin shots and applications, respectively. The tubes come in 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 75, 100, 125 and 150 ml for liquids, while the bottles are only offered in 100ml. Nevertheless, other sizes can be made on request. Among the various packaging materials, there are also injection bottles that have standard clinch neck finish like the vials, but they are available in sizes of 20, 50, 100, 250, and 500 ml with more sizes on request. The tablet jars that have CRC caps are available for 50, 85, 100, 140, 170, and 200 ml.
With so many Types of Packaging Materials available in good quality at Packaging Connections, companies can benefit to a great extent with high sales and proficiency through its services.