New Delhi, Thursday, February 14, 2013 – Indian Cosmetic industry is seeing a major boom with the increase of retail sector. It has been forecasted that the Indian Cosmetics market will register a significant growth of around 17% during 2011 – 15.
The need for high quality perfumery glass has seen a substantial growth and it is predicted that the perfumery market will reach the 20 billion USD mark by 2015. With more international brands entering India, the high quality perfumes have become a style statement for India’s metropolitans.
With the increase of high quality in perfume a need for high quality and attractive glass packaging has become the need of the hour.
Packaging Connections seeing this growing need has collaborated and brought Heinz Glas GmbH to India. This will introduce high quality glass, extraordinary shapes and most advanced decoration techniques to the Indian industry.
HEINZ-GLAS GmbH is one of the top International companies to recognize the potential of the country and decided therefore to enter the market. HEINZ-GLAS GmbH has a family glassmaker tradition almost 400 years old and is among the world market leaders today in manufacturing and refining small glass bottles for the perfume and cosmetics industry as well as for plastic containers and caps. The company
The core competencies of HEINZ-GLAS GmbH include:
- In-house development department of the HEINZ-GLAS Division, own mould shop mould making and advanced technology for production and refining.
- The innovative force, consistent orientation to quality and intelligent international investment policy suitably positions the family-run company locally and globally for the future.
- Being global player offering high quality exclusive products that are esteemed by customers throughout the world.
- The flacons from HEINZ-GLAS have set esthetical standards together with technological ones.
- The multifaceted refining options such as frosting, multiple colour spraying, metallization, sand blasting, gluing pad printing and laser engraving, give each flacon an individual look.
- All the pre-finished and finished products only require reliable shipping.
- Hundreds of additional jobs are linked with this in downstream glass refining plants in the HEINZ Group as in legally and commercially independent companies as well as in upstream companies (e.g., mining raw materials and mould making).
- Substantial investments in advanced technology, research and development as well as training and continuing education.
- Production of luxury and high-quality flacons with extraordinary designs in a completely automatic production process.
The experience of employees that has grown and been passed on, through the generations, and who apply it with idealism, hard work, and above all enrich it continually with new product and production ideas.
The customers of HEINZ include companies such as AVON, Beiersdorf (Nivea, Juvena, LaPrairie), Bulgari, Coty, Dior, Estee Lauder, L`Oreal (also Yves Saint Laurent), Mäurer & Wirtz, Oriflame, Procter & Gamble, Puig, Yves Rocher, Shiseido and many more.
HEINZ-GLAS GmbH has been working with www.PackagingConnections.com. Mr. Sandeep Goyal, Founder & CEO, PackagingConnections.com says “Packaging Connections is glad to bring Heinz Glas to India , which goes well with tradition at Packaging Connections to bring high quality innovative packaging concepts and companies to India. We are confident that this would raise the bars of the Indian perfumery industry by several notches “.
To view Heinz Glas catalogue: http://www.packagingconnections.com/downloads/Heinz%20glas.pdf
Vist Heinz Glas: www.heinz-glas.com/
About Packaging Connections
www.Packagingconnections.com is Your Destination for Anything In Packaging.
www.PackagingConnections.com has its expertise in technical packaging solutions with powerful project management skills. Coordinate the whole project with designer, vendor and stakeholders. Successful handling and implementing projects on outsourcing model is their specialization.
An entrepreneurial company started by young but experienced packaging technologist Mr. Sandeep Goyal who has worked with leading MNCs & Indian companies both as a user and a supplier of packaging materials. From its inception the company was powered with an ultimate vision to be a common packaging platform to connect professionals from all across the globe. In order to realize this dream, packaging connections has continuously strived to bring the latest resources from all over the world to the doorstep of packaging industry.
The portal offers resources like buyer and seller offers, p-interviews, innovations, key decision maker direct contacts, online reports and other promotional services to provide a one-stop shop to buyers, sellers, users & professionals. It helps to find out newer business opportunities in India & worldwide with 24 x 7 days online access. Keeps you informed about the latest packaging developments around the globe every week and promote direct interaction among members & visitors. Backed by years of industry experience, the company has created cutting edge in offering packaging solutions for healthcare/pharmaceutical industries, foods & beverages and customized training. The reason for their accelerated growth is their technical experts and professionals who have vast & practical experience and knowledge about the industry. Their innovative solutions and customized services have shown the way to growth and prosperity. They have achieved a high level of client appreciation by understanding their requirements and exceeding their expectations.
Packaging Connections is your instant single point source for everything connected to packaging directly or indirectly without using any middlemen. Exclusive, integrated and enhanced contacts on everything in packaging buyers, suppliers, user companies, professionals, packaging technology software’s and much more with complete skills and know-how of the essentials of the Packaging industry and the requirements of the clients
Anant Chhibber Tel: +91 124 4965770
For further details contact
Associate – Scientific Affairs and Consultancy