Packaging Connections is pleased to announce its SECOND one day seminar on innovations: “Ideas and Opportunities 2013” on 19th July’13, New Delhi, India.
In our first edition, “Ideas and Opportunities 2010”, our main focus was on new trends and innovations in packaging; continuing with the trend we announce “Ideas and Opportunities 2013”.
The event will provide a platform to discuss ideas, innovations, and latest trends in package designing across the world.
Packaging innovation seeks to increase branding, enhance shelf appeal, eliminate waste and reduce environmental impact through improved design and the use of alternative materials. It is a continual process and many well known innovations have been introduced over the years in packaging sector. However, there is a growing realization that packaging innovation is crucial to delivering sustainability and it now forms a key part of many companies' corporate social responsibility programs.
This is a Non Sponsored event to provide unbiased statistics, data, information on the latest happening in packaging sector, without focusing on a particular company or the product.
The event will include presentations solely by Packaging Connections team.
- Opportunity to discuss critical packaging issues and find their solution through open house forum – “i-PACK”
- Packaging exercise through our interactive session – “Pack Tonic”
- Hard bound copy of the presentations covered
- Certificate of participation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Decision makers from –
- Retail giants
- Pharma companies
- Food & Beverages
- Marketing / Brand Managers
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- 100+ Innovations will be covered from Pharma, FMCG, Cosmetics and Flexible Packaging sectors.
- Case studies that validate the benefits of packaging in different sectors.
- Know the key growth drivers that create need for innovations.
- Interactive open house platform to discuss packaging issues.
- Understand the main challenges faced by the packaging buyers.
Programme details and Registration form available at – http://www.packagingconnections.com/sites/default/files/Programme%20Details%20&%20Registration%20Form_0.pdf
Registered participants will be contacted via personalized email for complete details including venue and payment receipt.
Enjoy Wonders Of Packaging!
Founder & CEO